Updated: Sep 12
Remediator assists consumers to claim back money for mis-sold insurance policies, along with fees charged for finance advice that has not been provided.
Commonly mis-sold insurance policies include:
· Consumer Credit Insurance (CCI) or Loan Protection;
· Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), Motor Equity Insurance or Shortfall;
· Extended Warranty or Mechanical Breakdown;
· Tyre & Rim; and
· Scratch & Dent.
How it works:
- 1. You can either phone us on 1800-984-707 or leave your details on our website and one of our team will phone you to discuss.
- 2. You provide us with information about the products and services your bank, insurer or financial advisor provided to you.
- 3. We will then assess whether you may be eligible for a refund.
- 4. If you are eligible, we will lodge a claim on your behalf.
- 5. If we are able to obtain a refund for you, our fee is 30% plus GST of the refund amount. We only collect this fee if you are paid a refund.