Vax Bonus $50 eGift Card Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. The Remediator Vax Bonus Promotion
All Eligible Customers (see section 2 below) who receive a refund using Remediator’s services during the Promotion Period of 12:00 am (AEST) on 10 August 2021 to 11:59pm on 30 November 2021 and provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (Vaccinations must be undertaken on the advice of a health practitioner) will receive 1 x $50 Prezzee eGift card.
2. To become an Eligible Customer, you must meet the following Eligibility Requirements:
Successfully receive a refund from a bank, insurer or financial advisor using Remediator’s services during the Promotion Period.
Have fully paid any outstanding invoices with Remediator for services relating to your successful refund.
Provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by sending a copy of your COVID-19 digital certificate to email@example.com by the end of the Promotion Period (30 November 2021).
3. Eligible Customers who have provided proof that they meet the Eligibility Requirements will received their eGift Card to their nominated email address within 14 days of Remediator receiving their proof of eligibility.
4. Limit of one (1) eGift Card per customer.
5. Remediator will not be responsible if an invalid or incorrect email address has been provided.
6. This Promotion is made available by Claimfast Pty Ltd, trading as Remediator ABN 12 642 919 980 (Remediator).
8. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), Remediator and Prezzee (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with this promotion, including but not limited to:
any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Remediator or Prezzee’s control);
any theft, unauthorised access or third- party interference;
any tax liability incurred by a customer (independent financial advice should be sought); or
accepting and/or using a gift.
Nothing in these conditions of entry restricts, excludes, modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
9. Remediator reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Eligible Entrants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the gift or element of a gift has been substituted at equal or greater value.
10. Remediator reserves the right to disqualify any person that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
11. Remediator (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer if an event beyond its control corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.
If you have any questions, issues or complaints regarding the Offer please contact Remediator on 1800 984 707.
Vaccinations must be undertaken on the advice of a health practitioner.